Friday, October 09, 2009

Stuck in the folds of time

it is strange how fast time flies. for me time has past by in folds. every night at work i fold paper to slip under the door of a guest. bills. every morning i fold paper to put a car inside. envelope. around mid day i fold paper for binding books and making art. signature. I fold my clothes, my sheets, socks, money.


my mind



meeting after meeting i feel like no solution has been reached. the $$$$ is important. but my time is money. i found a way to optimized my cash. work at night when you are awake. its like money is coming to you in your dreams.

the empty halls and streets and windows and ☐'s


✓✓
✓✓✓
✓✓✓✓
✓✓✓✓✓
✓✓✓✓✓✓
✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

and now the ticks are done i am also done talking.

1 comment:

Valori said...

I like this.