Sunday, February 24, 2008

Temporarily Out Of Stock

Much of my time is spent in three places: Work, AAC, Bed. anywhere out of that is a pleasure. This weekend Angela and I went to look for places to shoot for a problem she has in class, followed by going shopping at trolley square and later going to the Hansen Planetarium to watch Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon laser light show. and also T, Th i spent my afternoons at nobrow coffee and tea. drinking coffee and tea. I finished Beat Hotel if I hadn't mentioned that already and was surprised to find out that Bill Burroughs was a Scientologist, or at least looked into it.
My time has been out of stock lately and the shipment is delayed because of a storm between the east and west coast, deep snows and floods of work and creation.
the customers are irate.

No comments: