Thursday, February 15, 2007

(PotentiaLove Energy = Muse x Gravity x Heart) or Falling in Love

This is just a thought I had mixed with science and things I have said my whole life.

Potential Energy
P.E. = mgh m=mass g=gravity h=height

My muse has been any and every girl that I have liked. I study them, with my hand, my eyes, my brain, and my heart. I have always been straight forward about how I feel toward the opposite sex.
My problem is that Gravity has always been against me, holding me down. I fall and fight against it, I rise up just to be pushed back down again. Gravity, you son of a bitch.
The more I rise above the more potential I have.
I have seen a lot of Potential for relationships. But they just never seem to translate into something Kinetic. they never move.

Kinetic Energy
K.E. = (1/2)mv^2 m=mass v=velocity

The only thing I can do is keep going forward. If I am not moving then I have more of a potential, in many cases - heart break, this is why I live at high velocity. Always moving. I mountain bike to get away from the world. I control every variant in every situation (other than the constant of g)

Velocity
v = dt d=displacement t=time

I have taken this into how I work my life. If I can change my position in a short amount of time then I have a high velocity, but if it takes more time than the change in position than I would, in a sense, be a failure. Take the situation of being raised in a lower-middle social-economic class (d1)if I can change my position within 24 years of my birth (0 years) to a higher social-economic class (d2) then, in a sense, I will feel accomplished.

At the moment I feel that I have done that to a point. I am not one of the "others" as one class I took labeled those who were raised and stayed in the same social-economic class. I am a successful person, I am putting myself through college.

y = mx+b

What does this all have to falling in love? Well it could be that I cannot find the time variable in the Potential equation. Do you understand what I am saying?
There is no time variable. just look at the equation at the top. what this says to me is that it is going to take time outside of the potential equation for that potential to turn into kinetic.
And even at a high velocity, someone will be there neck and neck with me, and they will be that person, because it will always make life interesting.

t=l t = time l =lifetime
I have all the time in the world. I am only 20. In a decade, a year, a month, a week, a day, an hour, a minute, a second, things can completely flip change and rearrange. for the good or bad.


I had to get things in my head in-line. I think this did it for me.
Just like writing it down

No comments: