Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Late night with Colin Roe Ledbetter

I bought a sacred heart Jesus candle the other day because I needed a long candle in the house to provide the essential candle light for candle light purposes.

I guess I have been on this folk music kick for a while now. I can't stop listening to the Magnolia Elec. Co album What Comes After The Blues.

For Christmas this year I am House sitting for my Cordell & Lenka. Maurice is my companion. He is a black lab. We go on adventures down the street and kick the tennis ball around. He listens very well. he will stop at corners and wait until you say to go. He never takes his eyes of the ball, or any other chewy toy, or object that can be thrown.

Colby Seegmiller spent most of his week with me. It has been a long time since that boy and I spent good time together. I think he has found a girl.

That conversation of the digital commercial photographers that I decided to join last week really threw off my thought on how people felt about digital.

I think people rush things to much. This "high-speed" always connected life is really throwing off the balance of my life. Just like if you spin to much. I am about to tip over.

PS. Fuck everyone who sends text messages to me on Christmas. I have to pay that bill. Send me a card or something real. I am not going to keep your digital file on my phone like i would keep a fibrous paper with ink and love.

If I could I would send you a punch-in-the-jaw through the phone. Predictive text that.

So...
This is the time of year where I think about all the people that have come into my life in the last year. and those that are repeat offenders of my friendship. All of the girls I seem to fall in love with and then just fall out. Strangers from out of state, or people that are local when I am out of state. Random people that emotionally connect with me by a head not or a paused look where our eyes connect. People from college that I feel a bond to, some form of a connection. The musicians that are my friends. I believe that the majority of these people are part of something big.

I cant explain it. but i love you all.


He was stressed. He is like my twin.


I was his lunchtime muse

No comments: