Monday, September 18, 2006

A lover each day.

The internet is a wonderful thing. I can sit anywhere on this campus and dive in to the wonders of the internet, I can grab my portable keyboard with screen and surf the waves of information that are everflowing.
In my latest trip to this fountain of knowledge I found my girlfriend from forth grade and my girlfriend from sixth grade. What a shock to hear one is having a kid within a month, and the other has cleaned up her life from former gangster-hood

So much more is happening in the universe of "the Crew" : Colin Roe Ledbetter, Michael John Wallace, Steven Spencer Taylor, Austin Charles Stokes, and Danny High.

The thought that I am the only one that is not/ has not produced a child is an odd thought seeing that I am the one that come from the having a child too young section of the world.

take that in and think about it...
fucking hell... you know what that means...

you can call me "Godfather Ledbetter"

No comments: