Friday, June 16, 2006

Major Influences

So as it is I am a Mass Communications Major at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah and during my second semester I became more intrigued in my major and the people surrounding the Comm major. I read Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man and i could do nothing but love what this man said. My favorite quote at the moment is "Mud sometimes gives the illusion of depth."
I am also a Photographer and a lover for the music industry. Tom Ford is great and David Lachapelle has an amazing talent.

Tom Ford (in Vanity Fair where I found him)



David LaChapelle
(does Paris)

makes her look better than I have seen her.

I hope one day to be in the same place in others that these men are in my mind.

Colin Roe Ledbetter

3 comments:

emma said...

that is my favorite quote too..well one of my favorites

Ronan Jimson said...

I like your blogs, I will add your link you to my blog.
This is a resource you can visit :
Google Music Links

And Listen to musics

r.johanna said...

READ ME!!!!