Friday, April 21, 2006

Editorial Cartoon: The Grand Kerfuffle - Opinion

Editorial Cartoon: The Grand Kerfuffle - Opinion

Tony, you are the only reason I open the Daily Utah Chronicle. I propose you make a book of all of your editorial drawings and make a book, if only one, so that I can buy it and laugh about the everyday random rant you have. The Grand Kerfuffle is how you portray it. There was one you were talking about the 0110100001100101011011000110110001101111 stencil outside of of the S. BEH building and that is where I fell in love with your work. Back to the GK, people hate fences!, Whether coming in or going out. I think someone said they were going to eat my heart. Don't eat my heart I need that for finals week.

--
Love,
Colin Roe Ledbetter
Mass Communication, Freshman

No comments: